Sociology: Human Service Planning and Administration (M.S.)
The Master of Science Sociology: Human Services Planning and Administration is designed for a person seeking a leadership role in the field of human services.
- This program especially encourages creative and critical thinking skills which will enable the graduate to produce positive change in organizations.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with 18 semester credits of courses in the social and behavioral sciences, including a research methods or statistics class.
- A grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for all undergraduate work.
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals who can speak to your abilities and potential for success in a graduate program.
- A Personal Statement that describes your reason for wanting to earn this degree.
- Writing Sample
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- Minimum TOEFL iBT score of 79 or a minimum IELTS score of 6.5
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
|U.S. Citizens||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||Rolling||May 1|
|Spring Start||Rolling||October 1|
Time to Completion: 2 years