Special Education, Graduate Certificate
Graduate programs offered in the areas of Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD), Developmental Cognitive Disabilities (DcD), Emotional and Behavioral Disorders (EBD), Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE), and Learning Disabilities (LD) are designed to prepare professionals to work with students with disabilities in school settings.
- This program is for an individual seeking an intial teaching license, add-on teaching license, or additional knowledge in early childhood special education.
- This certificate is specifically designed to meet MN Board of Teaching (BOT) Licensure Standards.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with a minimum GPA of 3.2.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- Minimum TOEFL iBT score of 79 or a minimum IELTS score of 6.5
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
|U.S. Citizens||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||Rolling||May 1|
|Spring Start||Rolling||October 1|
Time to Completion: 12 months - 2 years