Special Education, Master of Science (M.S.)
Graduate programs offered in the areas of Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD), Developmental Cognitive Disabilities (DcD), Emotional and Behavioral Disorders (EBD), Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE), and Learning Disabilities (LD) are designed to prepare professionals to work with students with disabilities in school settings.
- This graduate program leads to special education licensure in the areas of Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD), Developmental Disabilities (DD; Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE), Emotional Behavior Disorders (EBD); or Learning Disabilities (LD) or a Master of Science (M.S.) degree in Special Education.
- Someone enrolled in this program can be seeking a M.S. only or seeking an M.S. and a teaching license.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with a minimum GPA of 3.2.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- Minimum TOEFL iBT score of 79 or a minimum IELTS score of 6.5
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
|U.S. Based Applicants||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||July 15||May 1|
|Spring Start||November 15||September 1|
|Summer Start||April 15||N/A|
Time to Completion: 2 years