Sport Management, Master of Science (M.S.)
The Sport Management program prepares students with sport business concepts that help students plan and manage sport at the professional level, in college athletics and many other areas.
- The curriculum follows the guidelines set by COSMA for the preparation of our sport business leaders.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato is located near the Minneapolis, St. Paul area, which offers a wide variety of internship opportunities. Internships may range from working with a professional sport organization, assisting a college or high school athletic department, health & fitness centers, youth sports and many more opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- A personal statement of interest in the program.
- Three letters of recommendation.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- TOEFL ibt results of 80 or IELTS results of 6.5 on the academic examination.
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member
|U.S. Citizens||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||Rolling||May 1|
|Spring Start||Rolling||October 1|
Time to Completion: 4 semesters
(either 1.5 years including summer or 2 years)