Superintendent of Schools, Graduate Certificate
The Superintendent licensure program is designed to develop school superintendents who demonstrate racial competence and the experience, expertise, and tools immediately relevant to lead today’s racially diverse school districts.
- Completion of the superintendent licensure requirements leads to recommendation for administrative licensure as a PreK-12 School Superintendent.
- 60 credits beyond the Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree from an accredited university
- License as a PreK-12 Administrator
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- Minimum TOEFL iBT score of 61 or a minimum IELTS score of 5.5
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
|U.S. Citizens||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||August 20||May 1|
Time to Completion: 3 semesters