Taxation, Graduate Certificate
The Graduate Certificate in Taxation (GCT) program is designed for students and professionals who want a solid foundation of knowledge in tax.
- One of the most affordable programs in the region.
- AACSB accredited.
- Provides students with a deeper background in taxation.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- Minimum TOEFL iBT score of 61 or a minimum IELTS score of 5.5
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
|U.S. Citizens||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||Rolling||May 1|
|Spring Start||Rolling||October 1|
Time to Completion: 12 months