Teaching and Learning, Master of Science (M.S.)
The Master of Science in Teaching and Learning program is available to all teachers who wish to broaden their knowledge base, enhance their classroom performance and better serve the needs of learners.
- The program is standards based and includes many of the components necessary for preparation for National Board of Teachers Standards Certification.
The MS program is designed to provide practicing teachers with the flexibility to custom design a Master's degree of their choice, choosing from a combination of options and the research core.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university and a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who can speak to your abilities and potential for success in a graduate program.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- TOEFL ibt score of 61 or better, or IELTS score of 6.0 or better.
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
|U.S. Citizens||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||Rolling||May 1|
|Spring Start||Rolling||October 1|
Time to Completion: 2 years