Technical Communication, Graduate Certificate
This graduate certificate program prepares participants for careers in technical communication, emphasizing current industry practice in the research, writing, editing, and publishing of (print or online) technical documents
- Students who are 100% online learners pay resident (in-state) online tuition.
- Graduates typically pursue work in industry, teaching opportunities, or doctoral studies.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- A one-page personal statement describing your background and interests in technical communication.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- Minimum TOEFL iBT score of 80 or a minimum IELTS score of 6.5
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
|U.S. Citizens||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||Rolling||May 1|
|Spring Start||Rolling||October 1|
Time to Completion: 1-2 years