Technical Communication, Master of Science (M.S.)
The graduate program in English: Technical Communication prepares students to be professional information developers, technical or professional writers, and editors who are skilled at using the written and spoken word, along with visuals, to effectively inform and instruct a wide range of audiences.
- Graduates typically pursue work in industry, teaching opportunities, or doctoral studies.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with a minimum GPA of 2.75.
- Students must have completed at least 18 semester credits in one or more of the following areas: literature, linguistics, speech, mass communications, technical communication, or a related area.
- A one-page personal statement describing your background and interests in technical communication.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- Minimum TOEFL iBT score of 80 or a minimum IELTS score of 6.5
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
|U.S. Citizens||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||Rolling||May 1|
|Spring Start||Rolling||October 1|
Time to Completion: 2 years