Technologist, Graduate Certificate
The Graduate Certificate in Technologist responds to the growing needs of technology integrationist in P-16 education. Program emphasis is technology planning and leadership.
- The credits earned in the graduate certificate may double count toward the master's in Educational Technology.
- A four-year bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- Minnesota teaching license or enrollment in a program leading to a Minnesota teaching license.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
- TOEFL ibt results of 61 or IELTS results of 5.5 on the academic examination.
|U.S. Citizens||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||Rolling||May 1|
|Spring Start||Rolling||October 1|
Time to Completion: 2 Years