Academic and Professional Development Resources
Find academic and professional development resources, as well as other helpful student information and services available at Minnesota State University, Mankato.
- Research Workshops - Develop research skills from writing and editing to data collection and online surveys. Online and on campus workshops offered.
- Offered by the Center for Excellence in Scholarship and Research
Grant writing and budget development workshops
- Grant Writing and Budget Development Workshops - Further your research by improving grant writing skills and get access to various resources.
- Offered by Research and Sponsored Programs.
Writing, Speech, and Language Center
- Writing, Speech, and Language Center - Free academic support in areas of writing, speech, and modern languages.
- Offered by the Center for Academic Sucess.
Information and technology services
- IT Solutions - Useful information about the information and technology services available at the university.
- Computers, mobile devices, and other technology will play a big role in your academic success.
- LinkedIn Learning - Enhance your professional skills with business, creative, and tech online courses through LinkedIn learning. Free to Minnesota State Mankato Students.
- Learn about and gain skills with a multitude of subject matters, such as 3D and Animation, Audio and Music, Education and E-Learning, and many more.
- Memorial Library - Get research help from librarians, find resources and services online, and find books and articles. 24/7 chat with a librarian available.
- Leadership U - Utilize the leadership toolbox or attend a workshop or event.
- Leadership U empowers students to discover and enhance their authentic inner-leader through peer discussion, activity and support. A department within Student Activities, Leadership U offers a variety of programs open to all Minnesota State Mankato students.